Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TAoCKF Merchandise!

Recently, Chester joined me in promoting the webcomic at the first ever annual SCADCon!
We got a very nice corner table (prime locale) in Artist's Alley and set up a very pink display.Allow me to show you:As you can see, I had plenty of products to offer, including free stickers!
I sold quite a bit, but I still have some left over, so now I'm working on getting a merch page up on my website (www.chesterflamingo.com).
Be on the lookout for that, which will make it easy to order from me. :)

In the meantime, here's what I've got for you wonderful people:

Well, there it is!
As you can see, most of these are made by yours truly with the help of products from Jo-Ann Fabrics and prints from OfficeMax (they's the best!).
All the books are bound using my roommate's sewing machine. Thanks, Susannah! :)
If you want to purchase any of these fine products, please email chesterfbottom@gmail.com!

Love to you all!
<3,
Emily S.

1 comment:

  1. How are we looking at the paintings of Mark Rothko these days?
    Is he old hat, replaced in America by more contemporary concerns? Looking at his minimal canvases and their enticing floating squares of subdued paint live at the MOMA recently, I had to stop to wonder whether he still communicates to a modern and younger audience.
    Wahooart.com, the site that sells good canvas prints to order from their database of digital images, has many Rothko prints. I ordered this one, Blue and grey, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWU7F
    , that I have now hanging in my study. I can spend a long time looking at this elusive image that takes me to some other place not in this world.

    ReplyDelete