Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TAoCKF Merchandise!

Recently, Chester joined me in promoting the webcomic at the first ever annual SCADCon!
We got a very nice corner table (prime locale) in Artist's Alley and set up a very pink display.Allow me to show you:As you can see, I had plenty of products to offer, including free stickers!
I sold quite a bit, but I still have some left over, so now I'm working on getting a merch page up on my website (www.chesterflamingo.com).
Be on the lookout for that, which will make it easy to order from me. :)

In the meantime, here's what I've got for you wonderful people:

Well, there it is!
As you can see, most of these are made by yours truly with the help of products from Jo-Ann Fabrics and prints from OfficeMax (they's the best!).
All the books are bound using my roommate's sewing machine. Thanks, Susannah! :)
If you want to purchase any of these fine products, please email chesterfbottom@gmail.com!

Love to you all!
<3,
Emily S.

No comments:

Post a Comment